Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Saturday, February 19, 2011

Puff is amazingly cute !

Yesterday,as I passed Puff's tank,I saw him standing straight up on his hind legs with his front feet on the glass. He was watching me as I would go back and forth in front of his tank.His head would move in whatever direction I was moving. I just couldn't hold back a chuckle. He looked so cute.He stayed that way for about 15 minutes.Only when I got his dinner ready did he get down on all fours and come over to me to be fed. I got him to eat some Bokchoy and he ate 3 crickets.I had let him out earlier on my bed to explore,but he really did not move around to much. Instead he climbed up on me and went to sleep while I was watching TV.
Carla came and took pictures of Puff on Valentine's Day. I had his tank decorated and it was real cute.Puff is such a sweet dragon.I just love him. Puff The Golden Dragon,to be continued...................

No comments:

Post a Comment