Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Puff saw the vet today

Dr.Jarchow checked out Puff's swollen arm and the swelling under his arm.He said it was a lymphatic problem and recommended doing some blood work.He said that Puff was not in any pain but reminded me that Puff is really quite old so this might be an age related problem. I will have to wait for the results to come back and of course it will take longer because of the holiday.He said he would call me when it came in and he would discuss a course of treatment then. My poor Puff.....I love him so much and I hate that he may be sick. Lilo is still doing very well and I am so glad to have her as I don't know how much time Puff has left. I try not to think about this but it is hard not to.This will be a very hard month as this vet visit cost me $221.00.I love Puff and would have found a way to pay more if I had to.   Puff and Lilo,the Golden Dragons,to be continued................

No comments:

Post a Comment