Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Lilo won first place at the PetsMart costume contest

I decided to take Lilo to the PetsMart costume parade and contest.I would have loved to take Puff also but with his age and his health problems,I decided to leave him home. I did not want to stress him.I had to expand the belts on the wings as Lilo has out grown Puff now. She looked so cute in her Dragon wings.There were mostly dogs and some cats there,but Lilo was the only Bearded Dragon.There were many cute costumes and the second place winner was a St.Bernard dressed as a farmer with a John Deer hat on. It was a real cute costume.Lilo got a certificate and a $10.00 gift card. I don't know what I will buy with it yet. Both Dragons pretty much have every thing they need for now.I guess I will save it until they need something. Both Dragons have won first prizes for something now. It was a lot of fun. Happy Halloween !! I will get some pictures of Lilo in her Dragon Wings and post them soon.  Puff and Lilo,the Golden Dragons,to be continued.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment