Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Tuesday, November 27, 2012

It's Brumation time again

Both the Dragons are starting to Brumate now. They are sleeping most of the day but are eating at night. Puff is still eating well but Lilo is not that interested in food right now.I can get her to eat maybe 2 small pieces of greens and 1 or 2 crickets. She is usually the one who has a great apatite. I think she is not eating well because of still being some what bloated and also because of brumation.They both are still enjoying their Birthday gifts.I need to get a camera.I am missing so many wonderful picture moments.Puff is currently sleeping on his Croc skull.He looks so cute! His whole body was draped on it,with his legs dangling from it earlier but now he is sleeping with his chin resting on it.Lilo is currently sleeping in one of her hides.The one with the hole in the top so she can still get some UV light. I love  my Dragons!!   Puff and Lilo,the Golden Dragons,to be continued......................

No comments:

Post a Comment