Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Reptile show was wonderful

Both Johnny and I went to the Reptile Show on Saturday with our service dogs. Both dogs were good and seemed to enjoy the outing and all the animals.We saw many beautiful snakes and so many beautiful lizards.There were 2 Frilled Dragons. One was smaller than the other and was marked $200 and the larger one was $300.I wish I had more room in my house for a Frilled Dragon.I also wish I had the money. I saw lots of beautiful Bearded Dragons and saw some beautiful lucistic beardie babies.I think my next Dragon will be a lucistic, meaning it is white but not albino.I hope it will be a long time before I consider a new dragon as I hope Puff will live for many years to come! We saw many different kinds of geckos and monitors and Tegus and many different kinds of Iguanas.  I bought Puff and Lilo's birthday presents there.I bought a large leaf plant (fake) for Lilo as she likes to lay in the shade and the leaves of this plant would provide that for her. I bought Puff a new water dish. It is a lot larger than the one he had. Now he can soak in it without his tail hanging out.Johnny bought me a sign that says Bearded Dragon Crossing, with a picture of a Bearded Dragon on it.It is now hanging above the Dragons tanks.Lilo is resting in the shade of the leaves of her new plant. Puff has not discovered his new water dish yet.I will have to get some pictures.  to be continued...............

No comments:

Post a Comment