Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Saturday, December 13, 2014

I have Puff's ashes In a box with a Dragon on top of it.

I picked up Puff's ashes and they were in a tiny plastic bag.Darla,who owns the pet cemetery and crematory,made a card with Puff's foot prints on it. I put his ashes in a box that has a dragon on top of it.There is a very small alcove next to the tank that Puff was in and that is where I have placed the box with his ashes.I am planning to paint the alcove gold and hang a picture of Puff above the box.I have put Puff's special birthday card and the card that Dr. J. sent,and Puff's CD, behind the box. I put the card with his foot prints and his first place ribbon that he won at the Petco Reptile Rally in the box with his ashes. I miss Puff so much............I will get some Pictures of the box as it is very beautiful and unique. Rest in Peace Puff, I love you. The Golden Dragons,to be continued...............

No comments:

Post a Comment