Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Sunday, October 4, 2015

I went to the Reptile Show to day

I went to the Reptile Show to day and there were many beautiful Bearded Dragons there.There were also a lot of beautiful snakes and many other beautiful lizards.I did see one Trans-Pecos Rat Snake. I used to have one of those. I did not see any Rough Green Snakes though. If I should get another snake,I want to get a Rough Green Snake.I talked to a lot of nice people and I bought some new feeding dishes for Ryuu and Eiko.I still need to get some thing for Lilo.Even though I am not having a party for them this year,I am still getting them gifts. I really needed the feeding dishes for their salad as the dishes that are currently being used are old and one has been chewed on the side by one of the dogs.I am not sure what to get for Lilo.Maybe I can find some thing at PetsMart this week.She does not need a feeding dish as I use Puff's Dish for her. I really enjoy going to the Reptile Show each year. There are so many different kinds of animals and I like to talk to the people about their exhibits, and also tell them about my Dragons,and the snakes I used to own.I did buy another book about Bearded Dragons. It was one that I did not already have.I also saw some beautiful Dart Frogs. Some day I would love to have a nice set up and have some Dart Frogs in it.I love my beautiful Dragons,Lilo Ryuu and Eiko. The Golden Dragons,to be continued............

No comments:

Post a Comment