Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Saturday, July 10, 2010

HOT and HUMID !

The weather has been so HOT ! Too hot for me and the dogs and cats. The humidity is also up but we have not had any rain.Puff does not seem to mind the weather.I take him out in the morning for his "sun walk" and he loves to watch the world from his perch on my shoulder.He wakes early in the morning and after his outing, he takes a nap on his flat rock or basks on one of his logs. Then he explores his tank and some times takes a dip in the waterfall.He usually naps in his hide the rest of the afternoon. Sometimes he wakes for his dinner and sometimes he just sleeps till morning.There are days that he eats well and days that he only eats very little,or not at all.When he is not eating well,I sing to him and most of the time he will eat 1 or 2 more bites of food.I spend a lot of time petting him and singing to him. Puff loves to hear me sing to him. I think he is the only one! Some times he will not go to sleep at night unless I sing to him.I don't know why he likes to hear my singing,but he does?????? He now eats cantaloupe,canary melon,and honey dew as well as peas, and snow pea pods,apples,bananas,and carrot tops.And of course, his worms and crickets.Right now he is still napping in his hide. He did not eat so well last night. I hope he will eat better to night.I love Puff. How can you not love an animal that loves your bad singing voice? Puff the Golden Dragon, to be continued................................

No comments:

Post a Comment