Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Sunday, July 25, 2010

The humidity has gotten worse

The humidity has gotten so high in Puff's tank that he is sleeping more. He does not eat when the humidity is really high.I had to tear down his waterfall and replace it with a small water dish.That seemed to help some. In the morning the humidity is not too bad but as the day progresses,the humidity goes up,especially late afternoon.I have had to wake Puff from his long nap on several occasions so he could eat is dinner. He has been only eating 1 or 2 bites of whatever I offer him and maybe 1 or 2 insects.Sometimes I can get him to eat one more bite if I sing to him. Puff is not happy that his waterfall is gone. I caught him trying to sit in the small water dish.Poor Puff! I took him out and gave him a bath. He enjoyed this and I let him soak as long as he wanted to. He gets so dirty when he gets wet and then digs in the dirt.I have discovered that I can wake Puff by singing to him.I really don't know why he likes my singing.I think he may be the only creature on Earth that does. Even I can't stand my singing voice.I went to the store and bought 3 new fans to help keep my house a little cooler. I can't wait until Summer is over! I am sure Puff agrees. Puff The Golden Dragon to be continued..................

No comments:

Post a Comment