Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Saturday, September 18, 2010

No pictures yet

Nick came and worked on my computer today. He told me that his house was broken into and all his computers and cell phones and some other stuff was stolen. That was why I could not reach him . Some of the stuff was covered by insurance but most was not. He just got his lap top and his cell phone replaced. The pictures of Puff in his bath tub were on the stolen phone so they are gone. He did take some more pictures today but he has to email them to me. My Printer is now working but the ink had dried up so I have to get new ink before I can print anything.It will have to wait until next month as I had Wanagi's vet bill to pay off this month.Last night I left the last cricket in Puff's dish but he did not eat it.It was still there this morning when I turned on the lights . A little later,I noticed it was gone and Puff was just chewing it up with a big smile on his face. An early breakfast for him.The Reptile Show is on the 25th of this month and Carla and I are going. Nick wants to go but he has to see what his school schedule is first. I won't have any money to buy anything but I can still see all the reptiles there.Puff is basking on his log now. I am going to feed him soon. He is so cute! Oh, I almost for got! the new picture on the headder of this blog. I just thought is was the greatest picture so I had Nick put it on.Puff The Golden Dragon,to be continued............

No comments:

Post a Comment