Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Reptile show was wonderful !

Nick and I went to the reptile show. Carla could not make as she got her flue shot the day before and woke up sick the next day.I saw lots of beautiful Bearded Dragons.Some very colorful.I collected lots of business cards so I will be able to find a breeder when I am ready to get another Bearded Dragon. For now, Puff is my one special and very precious friend and I only want him.That way he gets all my attention and love.I saw many beautiful snakes and many different kinds of lizards. Nick likes the Blue Toung Skinks and he also liked a very small Gecko that was a royal blue color. I also saw a very rare Asian Red tail Green Rat snake. I had one of these snakes and was very excited to see this one as it is the only one, other than my own that I have ever seen. There were so many beautiful Reptiles and amphibians at the show. I showed Puff's pictures to a lot of people and they agreed that he was very beautiful and colorful. The baby Beardies were so cute. It is hard to believe that Puff was ever that small.I want to go again next year! Tonight, Puff ate some cantaloupe melon and 3 crickets. I am so glad he is starting to eat a more healthy diet now. Puff The Golden Dragon,to be continued............

No comments:

Post a Comment