Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Friday, October 7, 2011

I got a tank for Lilo

I got a 40 gal. tank for Lilo. It cost $55 delivered. Not bad considering how much they cost brand new! It is in excellent condition for a used tank, very clean. I could have had a free 100 gal. for Puff but there is no way it would have fit in the small space I have. If I just had Puff, it would have fit but I needed space for two tanks and the 100 gal. would have taken up the whole space I had.Yesterday, I went to Petsmart and got most of the stuff I needed for Lilo. I took Puff with me. He so enjoys these little outings. It was rather cold as the weather has changed.I had him all cuddled up in a towel and he he loved it.I have decided to celebrate Lilo's Birthday on the same day as Puff's. I don't know the real birthday for either one. Since I got Lilo so close to the day I got Puff,I decided they could share Birthdays.That will make it more fun. I got their Birthday presents yesterday. New light fixtures for the top of their tanks. The old ones,while they work,are kind of dented and scratched and they don't look nice.The new ones are a little smaller so they fit better,leaving more room for the UVB lights.They still use the same wattage light bulbs. I am going to pick up their Birthday cake to day. We are having a party for both Dragons on Saturday. Dinner, cake and ice cream. Too bad that Dragons can't eat cake and ice cream but it will still be fun watching them interact and they will be fed something special for the occasion. Puff and Lilo, the Golden Bearded Dragons, to be continued...............

No comments:

Post a Comment