Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Thursday, September 29, 2011

Her name is Lilo

The new Dragon's name is Lilo. She is settling in very well. Puff and Lilo have seen each other now but only through the glass of the tank. They have totally ignored each other. Each refuses to acknowledge the other. Some time in the future,I will introduce them face to face in a controlled situation and on neutral ground. She is eating well. Tonight she ate 7 crickets and she loved the baby food peas. Puff is starting to slow down on eating. He is also starting to sleep more now.He is still active in the morning though.I bought a T shirt at the Reptile show that has 2 Bearded Dragons on it. They are both orange,just like my 2 Dragons. I love my Dragons!!! I guess I will have to change the name of this blog to the Golden Dragons because now there are 2 of them. to be continued...........

No comments:

Post a Comment