Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Monday, June 2, 2014

I could not get any wild life people to turn the toad loose

I spent the entire day, Sunday on the Internet and on the phone trying to get some one to come and get this Toad and turn it loose away from the dogs.I don't know why people put their names on the Internet saying they provide wild life rescue or relocation if they don't want to do the job.I would have gladly done it my self,but being legally blind, I can not drive.I finally asked my friend Johnny if he would release the Toad for me and he said he would. He took it in the car,still in the cat carrier and turned it loose at dusk in some shrubbery well away from any dogs.I thank you Johnny, and I am sure the Toad thanks you also. Puff and Lilo and Ryuu shared some of their crickets with the toad so it would not have to go hungry for the night it spent in side my house.The Toad is now safe and so are the dogs.I hope that no more Toads come out into my yard, but the minute I hear the dogs barking at night,I will have to go check it out just in case.To be continued...............

No comments:

Post a Comment