Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Saturday, July 19, 2014

Another New Dragon !

I have been looking on Craig's list at all the Bearded Dragons that people are re homing. I found a Citrus Dragon advertised. The price was very reasonable. I thought, this Dragon must already be taken as the pictures of him were  good and he looked quite beautiful.I left several messages, but no one called back so I thought he must be taken.Then I got a call back and he was still available! I made arrangements to go get him. On Saturday, my friend Carla drove me up to Apache Jct. and we met Stephanie Fisher and her husband in a shopping center there.When they handed Fonzie to me I fell in love!They had his daddy with them so I could see what he looked like. He was gorgeous!Fonzie looked very much like his daddy.Fonzie's tail has been munched on and part is missing.He only has one toe left on his left hind foot, but he is still beautiful.My other Dragons are not perfect either but I still love them.Puff is blind and missing several toes and part of his tail from a cat attack at his former owner's home. Lilo has a broken tail at the very tip of her tail. It looks like some one closed her tail in the tank lid. Ryuu has a tail nip also. It just makes me love them even more.Any way I decided to give Fonzie a new name.Something a little more flashy.I don't mind his current name but he is so beautiful so he needs a name that reflects that. I have a list of names from when I was looking for a new name for Oscar after I found out he was a girl.I chose the name Ryuu for her as it means "Dragon Spirit" in Japanese. I went through the list and found the perfect name. EIKO, pronounced I  KO. It means "Splendid" in Japanese.Eiko is settling in to his new home and seems to be very curious and is checking out everything in his tank.It's funny,I started out with 1 Dragon and even though I do not breed them,they seem to be multiplying. 4 Dragons is my limit as I don't think I can afford to keep any more.I love my Dragons!Puff,Lilo, Ryuu, and Eiko,The Golden Dragons, to be continued...........

No comments:

Post a Comment