Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Thursday, April 8, 2010

Puff is now eating snow pea pods

Puff has been waking earlier these days. It has been quite warm outside,85 degrees to day.I have been taking Puff outside and sitting in the sun with him on my shoulder. He loves to watch the birds and small lizards on the fences.He looks all around and listens to the sounds of the day.He really enjoys being outside. I am thinking about building him an outdoor enclosure.I have been continuing to try new foods to see what Puff will eat. I have discovered that he likes snow pea pods. I cut them into bite size pieces and he scarfs them up.The only "green" things he will eat are peas,carrot tops and snow pea pods. He has a sweet tooth as he loves cantaloupe melon,apples,and bananas.I bought him a pare and I will try this sometime this week.I am waiting for the price of honeydew melons to come down and then I will try that also.Puff has been sitting in the waterfall dish a lot. He really seems to like it. The other day he pooped in the water and I had to drain the water and clean every thing and set it up again.What a job! But it's worth it to see how much he enjoys it.Last night Puff went to sleep before I fed him and did not wake up to get his dinner. This morning,I fed him some banana for breakfast and he scarfed that. Tonight,he ate some apple pieces and 2 crickets and 2 worms. He has been eating very well. I hope he is not getting too fat. I worry about that as I want to keep him healthy.I turned out the lights late tonight as I got busy and forgot the time.Puff was basking on his log and still awake. I turned out the light and sang Puff to sleep. Good night my beautiful Puff,I love you. Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon, to be continued.................

No comments:

Post a Comment