Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Thursday, April 1, 2010

A few words from Puff

Hi there! It's Puff on this wonderful April morning.I just finished taking a bath in my water fall dish. My mom made this really cool water dish for me.It's my own private waterfall dish. Some people have a sauna. I have a small private waterfall pond. Any way, I love to soak in it and I can take a drink if I get thirsty. My mom sure knows what I like.Sometimes when I am soaking in the waterfall, my mom will play her flute for me.It is so soothing that it puts me to sleep. She always tells me how much she loves me. I love her too!She has been feeding me all kinds of new things.Mom says I have a sweet tooth.I love bananas,apples,and cantaloupe melon,as well as peas and carrot tops.I really like the sweet things best. Of course she still feeds me crickets and worms along with the sweet treats.I love it when My mom talks to me.She tells me that I am Beautiful,magnificent,gorgeous,and she says that I am the most beautiful Dragon in the whole wide world.She tells me that she is so lucky to have me. I think I am lucky to have her as my mom.She still sings to me and plays her flute for me.I hope that other Dragons have it as wonderful as I do.I have a great life.My mom has given me another log so I can climb up to my waterfall. She keeps my glass house very clean for me.She gives me baths in my own bath tub, with warm water.Soooo nice! She tells me as soon as the weather is really warm,she will take me out side to bask in the sun!For now I have 3 logs to choose from to bask on.I still watch TV from my mom's shoulder and when she strokes me,it feels so good, I fall asleep. My mom is so good to me!Yawn,yawn,I am getting very tired now. It's time for my nap,so I will say good by for now.Yawn,so tired...... Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon,to be continued...............

No comments:

Post a Comment