Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Sunday, June 5, 2011

A few words from Puff on the rally

Hi all you guys out in cybeland, My mom took me to a Reptile Rally this weekend. Of course it was at the time when I am usually napping so I slept through most of it.I did open my eyes every now and then to see the other dragons and the Big Monitor! I almost missed the python as I got sleepy and closed my eyes again. I really spent most of the afternoon just chillin' out on mom's shoulder.They took pictures of us.Of course mom had to brag about me and she just had to tell every one that she sings to me,but,I really do enjoy it when she sings to me.It was a fun day,and mom bought me some crickets and a few supplies that were needed.When I got home,I took another nap and woke up just in time to eat some of the new crickets. YUM! Mom gave me some collard greens and I ate some of it but I really prefer the bok choy. well, I've got to go now 'cause it's time to eat again. Puff the Golden Dragon,to be continued...............

No comments:

Post a Comment