Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Thursday, June 7, 2012

A few words to anyone out there in cyberspace

These words are for anyone out there in cyberspace that might stumble upon this blog.You may after reading through this blog, think that I am some crazy old lady just babbling away at this poor lizard but you would be very wrong. My mind is quite intact and while I might be babbling to my pet Bearded Dragon,He does enjoy it, He may not understand all the words but he enjoys the tone of my voice.I have spent enough time with Puff to know that he is very expressive. As I wrote in an earlier post,he has a whole vocabulary of body language.People talk to there dogs and cats all the time.Most animals let there people know what they want by there body language.There are people who don't like cats or dogs for what ever reason. There are people who don't like reptiles either.I absolutely love my pet cats and dogs. I also have a very special bond with my guide dogs.I have had other reptiles,mostly snakes,and I liked them very much.But Puff is different.I love Puff just as much as any dog or cat I have.Any one that has ever had the pleasure of having a pet Bearded Dragon will know what I mean.the Golden Dragon,to be continued.............

No comments:

Post a Comment