Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Thursday, June 7, 2012

The reptile rally

I went to the reptile rally on Saturday at Petco. There was a Mountain Horned Dragon there that was so beautiful and mellow.He just sat on the lady's shoulder the whole time we were there.Puff was mellow as always and went to sleep as I was holding him.Lilo was pretty mellow also,although she did move around at times.I held them both together and they were very good .The people who were running the rally were very impressed with Puff. They kept saying that he has this massive head.He was the largest Beardie there. Puff won first place in the cold blooded beauty contest.I think his age had a lot to do with it, although he did look quite beautiful. He had already finished shedding. Lilo was getting ready to shed on her beard, but I did get compliments on how beautiful her color was.There were not a lot of reptiles at this rally. There were more last year.I wish they would advertise these rallies better.I think they would get more people and reptile participants. Any way I am glad that Puff won the beauty contest as I have been telling him for years that he is the most Beautiful Dragon  in the world!I love my Dragons. Puff and Lilo,the Golden Dragons,to be continued.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment