Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Thursday, June 7, 2012

Puff has a new " Dining Room "

I bought a large plastic container yesterday for Puff. This is his "Dining Room". I am teaching him to go after the crickets, instead of hand feeding him. Because of his bad eye, He often misses the cricket and it gets away and I have trouble catching it. I don't want uneaten crickets to bother Puff when he is sleeping.When the crickets get away in the "dining room" I can catch them with no trouble.I put Puff in to his "dining room"this afternoon and put a screen on top,with his basking light. At first, I only put 2 crickets in with him. I had to herd the crickets in front of his good eye so he could see them. Then he would grab it and snarf it down.He would not move around the container to get the crickets.He pretty much stayed under the light. I just kept herding the crickets in front of him and he did catch and eat 5 crickets.the Golden Dragon, to be continued................

No comments:

Post a Comment