Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Friday, April 25, 2014

I took Puff for a sun walk today

  Now that the weather is warm, I have started to take the Dragons out for sun walks. Today I took Puff out.  His color was magnificent in the sun light! The yellow/orange was so bright. I haven't seen Puff's color that bright in a very long time. I have started giving the Dragons the alfalfa greens. Puff will eat it if I put it in his mouth,but Lilo does not seem to like it. In fact she is not eating her greens  at all right now.She is eating crickets though. None of the Dragons are drinking at all,which worries me. I have been making sure to mist them twice a day and to let them soak every other day. Puff and Oz do some times soak in their water dishes during the day but Lilo does not,so I am soaking her every day at this point.I made a tea out of the alfalfa greens last night and when it had cooled, gave each dragon a chance to drink from the pipette but Puff was the only one to even taste it,although he did not really drink much of it.I guess it is too soon to tell if the alfalfa is making a difference with Puff. I hope it will help him. He really enjoyed his sun walk today.Tomorrow I will take Lilo out and the next day I will take Oz. I love my Beautiful Dragons. The Golden Dragons, to be continued...................
,

No comments:

Post a Comment