Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Saturday, April 12, 2014

Wizard of OZ

I just can't seem to remember to call Oscar by the name of Phoenix. He knows his name is Oscar and he responds to it so I have decided to call him OZ as it is close to Oscar.I can certainly see why they named him Oscar though.He reminds me of Oscar Madison in the "Odd Couple". He is so messy!I thought that Lilo was messy, making mud pies in her water dish.He not only makes mud pies in the water dish,but his whole tank is a mess!I do not like this walnut substrate at all and it's supposed to be very toxic when wet.I think I will use the same  clay stuff as I used in Puff's tank.I will have to wait until next month though as I don't have the money now.Tomorrow I will put the coconut fiber in his tank as at least it's not toxic.It also makes good mud pies.Oz is doing well. He has eaten greens last night and tonight.He also ate quite a few crickets. I have been calling him OZ and he does respond to it. So....I guess I have my very own Wizard of OZ.Puff is starting to slow down. I am not sure weather it is the congestive heart failure or the hot weather.He is still eating well though. Lilo is also doing very well.  I love all my Dragons.  Puff and Lilo and OZ,  The Golden Dragons to be continued................

No comments:

Post a Comment