Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Sunday, February 8, 2015

A new glass house for Eiko

I have put $50 on a tank for Eiko. I will give Johnny the rest,$35, next month. The tank should be ready by Friday and Johnny said he would bring it than. I have taken pictures of Puff's old 55 gallon tank and will list it on Craig's list for$30.I took out the clay/sand substrate and mixed it with water and Clorox to disinfect it,and re did the whole inside. It is dry now and there is no more smell of Clorox in it. I should get at least $30 for it.I have started rearranging the tanks in the living room and Lilo's tank is now where Puff's tank used to be.I will put Eiko's new tank between the girls so he can interact with both of them.Ryuu's tank will be at the end and I will move all the stuff off of that end crate, and store it in the front/storage room.I will have all my Dragons in the living room so I can see them all of the time. I still miss Puff,and I think Lilo misses him also.I caught her looking into Puff's tank and trying to find him.She just sat on her perch,staring into his tank for a long time.She finally gave up and climbed down from her perch and went into her hide.Now that the tank is gone,she no longer looks for Puff. I love my Dragons, Lilo,Ryuu and Eiko,the Golden Dragons,to be continued...................

No comments:

Post a Comment