Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Sunday, February 15, 2015

Three Dragons in a row

I have finally gotten the new tank and am very happy with it. The way they decorated it is nice. It has a fake rock wall on the back and flag stone and the clay/sand mixture on the bottom and a hide made of flag stone and clay/sand in the right hand corner. I have added Eiko's water dish and his perch from his old tank,which I put on the left side of the tank.I put the cactus that used to be in Puff's tank and and the crocodile scull that was also Puff's by the water dish.I will get pictures soon. Some thing unexpected came up and I needed to spend the money I had for Eiko"s vet check,so I will have to wait until next month.I am not worried about his health as he seems quite healthy,but I always get a health check on a new dragon when it comes in.I still have not caught up financially from the 2 cremations I paid for in November. It is so hard to catch up after several unexpected situations. I have moved Eiko into his new tank in the living room any way. I will just make sure I wash my hands after handling him,before I handle Lilo and Ryuu,which is what I have been doing any way.Johnny helped move the tanks for me and Ryuu is also now set up in the living room. Lilo's tank is on the left,Eiko's tank is in the middle and Ryuu is on the right. I can see all my Dragons now in the same room. Eiko is very happy as he can see both of the girls and he is bobbing to both. Ryuu is bobbing and waving to Eiko,but Lilo,still being in brumation,is not responding to Eiko yet. Eiko has discovered the TV. I have seen him frequently watching it. Puff used to watch TV. Lilo doesn't seem to care about it and I am surprised that Ryuu hasn't discovered it as she is so close to the TV. I love my Dragons. The Golden Dragons,to be continued.............

No comments:

Post a Comment