Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Sunday, February 8, 2015

I am going to take Eiko in to the Vet for a check up

I am taking Eiko to see Dr. J this month,so I can move him into the living room with the others.I have the money now to get his vet check.He has grown so much since I first got him and his color has gotten brighter. He is so pretty. I love his citrus color.Unfortunately, he wasn't handled much before I got him and even though I handle him every day, he still tends to freak out some times. He loves to be petted,but he does not like to be picked up,or held.He will get very nervous when I try to put him in the travel ball,but once he is in the ball,he goes for a walk and does not seem to mind being in it.I think I am going to have to make a harness for him when I take him in to Dr. J. I think that is the only way that he won't be able to get away if he freaks out.I think it will be the safest way to handle him.I will keep trying to get him used to being handled,but he may never really like it.This is kind of sad as all my other Dragons seem to like being handled. I love my Dragons,Lilo,Ryuu, and Eiko,the Golden Dragons,to be continued................

No comments:

Post a Comment