Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Saturday, January 23, 2016

Brumation?

It appears that Lilo has decided to forget about Brumation for now. She is displaying behaviour that tells me she is in love with Eiko. She is bobbing her head ever so slowly and waving to him. He does go over to her side of the tank and bobs at her.I have never seen this behaviour from her before. In fact, I have never seen her so active before.I guess Puff was so old he never had those feelings and did not bob or wave. I only saw him bob once when I gave him a mirror to see himself in. I never saw him do it any other time.I thought Lilo was too old to do it but I guess not.She is now 12 years old.I guess Eiko likes his girls no matter how young or old they are. Lucky boy, that Eiko. He has 2 loves. Even being sick hasn't gotten in the way of love, or is it  hormones? I wish he would start eating. Dr. J said that Eiko would have to be on death's door to stop courting his girls. At least I know he is not near death.I just want him to get better soon! I do worry about him.  The Golden Dragons,to be continued..........

No comments:

Post a Comment