Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Friday, January 1, 2016

Eiko is not eating well and he coughs every once in a while

I am going to take Eiko to the vet as he is still not eating well. I have also seen him cough every once in a while. He doesn't appear to have any trouble breathing but he should not be coughing. This worries me. He did not have a very good start as a young Dragon. He is now 2 years old. When I first got him, he ate very well and would chase the crickets down and devour them in no time. Then he decided that he did not like crickets any more. Then he ate the super worms when I changed his diet. Then he decided not to eat the worms any more. Something is not right.He should not be coughing and should be eating better than he is. I am having to force feed him.He refuses to eat his greens at all. If I can get his mouth open I can stick the worm in and he will chew it and swallow. But some times he just spits the worm out.He also bit my index finger right through the nail when I was stuffing a worm into his mouth. He did not mean to bite me but my finger was in the way as he bit down on the worm. My finger is OK but it will take time to grow the nail out. Eiko needs to go see Dr. J,so we can figure out what his problem is and go from there.   The Golden Dragons,  to be continue...........

No comments:

Post a Comment