Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Saturday, January 23, 2016

Eiko's vet visit

I took Eiko in to see Dr. J. He did blood work and it was discovered that Eiko has Hepatitis brought on by a virus that he has. I brought him back to get a long acting shot of antibiotics and some fluids. I was able to give them $175 and they are letting me pay the rest on time payments. I still owe over $350.He is still not eating so I am still force feeding him. If he doesn't start eating soon, he will have to go back to see Dr. J and get some more fluids and another antibiotic shot. Poor Eiko. I feel so bad having to force feed him but I have to get food in him. I hope he gets better soon.  I love my Dragons,Lilo,Ryuu,and Eiko. The Golden Dragons, to be continued..............

No comments:

Post a Comment