Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Puff loves his waterfall

Puff has been waking up earlier now that it has warmed up again.I bought a new log for Puff and put it up next to his waterfall. He can now get into the dish as he just climbs up on the log and into the waterfall dish.He has slept on top of it several nights. Today he soaked in it for most of the afternoon.He has been eating very well. I purchased some supper worms at Petco last week and there were supposed to be 45 worms in the container but there were only 22. They were the puniest looking worms. About the size of meal worms.I have to feed 3 of them to make 1 of the normal size supper worms that I usually get. Puff grabs all 3 of them at once.I don't think I will purchase the worms there again.I have the crickets set up in a bigger container now,but they still seem to be dying off.Puff's heat lamp burned out again. It lasted less than a month.The last one lasted for 4 months. Pets mart would not replace it as I did not save the receipt.I bought another one and guess what! That one did not work at all. I saved the receipt this time and made the manager test the light this time before leaving the store.This one works. What a pain in the you know what to have to go back up to Pets mart to get another light.Poor Puff had to sleep with his day lamp on all night to keep it warm enough for him that night.Right now Puff is soaking his tail in the waterfall dish. I am getting ready to feed him dinner. Some peas and some apple and some crickets and worms are on the menu for tonight. Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon,to be continued................

No comments:

Post a Comment