Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Friday, September 16, 2011

I got injured and ended up in the Hospital

I injured my leg and it got an infection in it. I ended up in the Hospital and Carla and Johnny had to take care of all the animals. The first night Puff did eat for Johnny but the second night he would not eat. I came home and he did eat for me.Of course, Johnny and Carla did not sing to him. I can always get him to eat for me if I sing to him. I think he really did miss me as he got so excited when he saw me. I hope I never have to go through that again. I really worry about all my animals when I am not there to take care of them. I know that Carla and Johnny are capable of caring for them but I miss them and they miss me.Puff the Golden Dragon,to be continued.................

No comments:

Post a Comment