Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Friday, September 16, 2011

The Reptile show is next weekend

I will be going to the reptile show this year again. I really enjoyed it last year.I can't wait to see the Bearded Dragons and all the other reptiles and amphibians.Puff is going to the vet for his check up on next Tuesday.He is already going into Brumation. He is not as active as he has been all summer. He is sleeping more now but he is still eating every day and he is eating a lot. He seems to be very healthy,but I want to make sure as he is elderly for a Bearded Dragon. I have checked all over the internet and there is no care information for elderly Beardies. I guess I will just keep feeding the way I am as it seems to be keeping Puff healthy. Puff's Birthday is coming up next month. I will have had him for 2 years come October 8th.I hope it will be many more years as I really love him so much.Puff the Golden Dragon, to be continued..............

No comments:

Post a Comment