Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Reptile show was great !

I went to the Reptile show on Saturday and it was great. I saw lots of Beardies,mostly hatchlings but a few juveniles and some adults.I saw some beautiful color morphs. I saw a Sail Fin Dragon and several Frilled Dragons. Some day I would really like to have a Frilled Dragon.I used my guide dog Shaman this time. He was very distracted,but not by the animals. It was like he was looking for some one. He has never been like this before. After a few hours at the show, he seemed to settle down and did much better.Last year I did not use my dog,just used my white cane.I saw another Asian Green,red tailed Rat snake,like the one I used to have. I saw many beautiful snakes and lizards. Tegus,various types of Iguanas, Monitors, Geckos,Uromastics and many others. I took lots of business cards. Some time in the future, I will get more Bearded Dragons and possibly a Frilled Dragon.Yes, some time in the future...... I still think that Puff will always be my favorite Dragon. After all, he is my first and he is very special and very Precious to me. That being said, I am still looking forward to getting Puff's girl friend. Puff the Golden Dragon,to be continued............

No comments:

Post a Comment