Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Puff has ignored the waterfall

Puff has been sleeping late the last several mornings.When he does wake up, he is active.He has been digging in the dirt a lot, and napping in the afternoon.I had hoped that he would inspect the waterfall I made for him but he has totally ignored it. Tonight,after I fed him and left him to bask for a while,I decided to put him up close to the waterfall to see what he would do.At first he just looked at it. Then he climbed up into it and sat on top of the rocks that conceal the tube that the water comes from.He just sat there for a while. Then he moved his body down into the water and sat in the water.He did not drink any water. The water is not as warm as the water I bathe him in. He then decided to climb out and he climbed up on his basking log.At 10:07pm I turned out the lights for the night and sang Puff to sleep. Good night my beautiful Puff,I love you. Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon,to be continued.................

No comments:

Post a Comment