Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Puff is still asleep this morning

Puff is still sleeping this morning. Today is my money day so I will be gone most of the day. I will be leaving about 10:00am and will turn on the lights for Puff.He will have the day to him self to bask or nap or dig or do whatever he wants to do.I will think of my beautiful Puff while I am out. I will be at the pet store buying his food and other things for him. I did some more work on the waterfall dish and hope it will be ready to put into his tank by next week. I am working on a filtering system to keep his water fresh as well as keeping the water constantly moving. Have a nice day Puff and I will see you later, I love you. Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon,to be continued................

No comments:

Post a Comment