Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Sunday, March 14, 2010

Puff has a new waterfall in his glass house

I have been so busy lately that I have not had much time to post here. I think I am all caught up now. Things have been pretty normal with Puff. He has been sleeping a lot because of the bad weather but now that it is warmer,he is much more active.I have not received the pictures from Nick yet.I found a rather large,ugly black beetle drinking out of Puff's water dish today. The worm that Puff dropped the other day must have morphed in to it's beetle stage. I corralled it and tossed it out side as I am not sure Puff should eat that kind of beetle. Puff has been eating very well. Tonight he ate 9 peas, 5 pieces of apple,3 crickets and 2 worms.He finished up the cantaloupe melon yesterday. I finally got the waterfall dish built and test ran it for a week. It works great and looks quite nice. Puff, however has totally ignored it.He is currently in the hide under the waterfall.Now he is coming out of the hide.He went in to the hide on the opposite side of the tank now. He still has not acknowledged the waterfall. Maybe he will check it out tomorrow?I think he is going to sleep for the night.I thought he would be interested in the sound of the running water enough to check it out but alas,he is now asleep.I have turned out the lights and said good night to my beautiful Puff.Tomorrow is another day........I love you Puff. Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon to be continued.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment