Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Pictures of Puff in his bath !

Monday morning,Nick came and installed Windows 7 in my computer for me. Puff was awake at 10:00am.He was basking on his log and pooped on the log.I took him out of his tank and put him in his bath so I could clean the mess up. That done, Nick used his camera phone and took some pictures of Puff taking his bath. He also got several shots of me drying him after his bath. I hope to get them up on the blog soon.I was able to remove some of the loose skin around his face and left eye.Puff enjoyed his bath as usual.After holding him for awhile I put him back in the tank and he climbed up on his log to bask. When I fed him dinner,he ate lots of apple and 2 crickets and 2 worms.At 10:00pm,I turned out the lights for the night and sang Puff to sleep.Good night Puff,I love you. Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon,to be continued................

No comments:

Post a Comment