Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Sunday, February 28, 2010

Dragon,still very sleepy

The weather has cooled of in the last several Days and Puff has been sleeping a lot. He does wake up to eat but then goes back to sleep.He did wake up at the 4:00pm on Saturday so that my friends Rachel and Jeremy could meet him. They are a totally blind couple and they really wanted to meet Puff as they have never seen a Bearded Dragon. They got to pet him and hold him and they really liked him.When I put him back in is tank,he promptly went back to sleep. Puff did wake in time for his dinner and ate lots of apple, the last cricket,and 3 worms. So many of this batch of crickets died before I got to feed them to Puff. I buy 20 at a time and within 2 days,7 of them had already died. I would say I actually lost more than half of them in 4 days.I need to find a better, healthier, source of crickets for Puff. I never loose any of the worms. I will not be Posting for a while as I am changing over to Windows 7 and don't know when Nick will be able to do it.Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon, to be continued some time in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment