Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Monday, July 21, 2014

Dr. Jarchow called this morning with great news!!!!

Dr.Jarchow called this morning and told me that Puff's blood work was normal! He said that there is no evidence of his congestive heart failure and no evidence of a liver problem.Of course, he is still a very old Dragon,and has weight loss and muscle mass loss, but his blood work is normal! I guess the alfalfa is defiantly helping him.Also,I think the Man Upstairs is answering my prayers.I know he is still going to die, but just not as soon as we thought.I think he just might make it to his next Birthday.Dr. J said to continue to care for Puff the same as I have been doing.He said "don't change a thing".Dr. J is anxious to see Eiko when I bring him in for a check up.   The Golden Dragons, to be continued..................

No comments:

Post a Comment