Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Thursday, July 24, 2014

I am still watching Eiko and Ryuu interacting

My house keeper came today.She also has a Bearded Dragon.She thought that Eiko was so cute!We watched as Eiko was chasing a fly. Ryuu was watching him. She began slinking around her tank and doing push ups.Eiko started to bob at her and she waved back.I think they are in love with each other.                     Puff always sleeps in the most uncomfortable looking positions.He has always done this. When I turned on his lights yesterday morning, I found him positioned up on his fake cactus a sleep. Some time after turning out the lights, he must have climbed up there .His head was turned to the right and he was a sleep in that position.I just had to giggle when I saw him.Lilo was in her hide when I turned her lights on. She opened one eye and then went back to sleep. I guess she felt like sleeping in .I really enjoy my Dragons!  Puff,Lilo, Ryuu. and Eiko,  The Golden Dragons, to be continued...................

No comments:

Post a Comment