Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Saturday, July 19, 2014

I took all 3 Dragons to get a check up at the Vet.

I took Puff in to get his blood work done and I took Lilo in because she is not eating well. I took Ryuu in to get her parasite treated. Dr.J said they all looked good and he did not have to treat Ryuu as her own immune system took care of the parasite.It was gone .Lilo is bloated up again as she is reabsorbing her infertile eggs.I need to cut back on the bug protein and feed her more greens.Dr. J said to keep on doing what I am doing with Puff as he is doing well for such an old Dragon that has his problems. That little adventure cost me over $300. I am really Broke!My friend Carla lent me the money to get my new Dragon.I will pay her back when I get my SSI check next month. I will also give her gas money as she drove me all the way up there to pick up Fonzie aka Eiko.I know it cost me a lot of money to take all my Dragons to see the vet but I want to make sure they are healthy.I have to Take Puff Back to see Dr. J in 6 months. I also have to take Eiko in for a check up soon as I always take my new Dragons in to get checked out.That way I don't worry.I am so glad that Puff is doing so well. I think the alfalfa is really helping him.Thank you Fire and Ice, for putting that info on your web site.It has saved Puff's life for now! I love my 4 beautiful Dragons.  The Golden Dragons, to be continued.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment