Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Monday, July 21, 2014

There is a lot of head bobbing and waving going on here

I have Eiko's tank accross from Ryuu's Tank and there seems to be a lot of action going on.I think that Eiko has fallen in love with Ryuu.He is doing a lot of head bobbing and Ryuu is waving back to him.I have been watching them and it is quite entertaining! Puff did some head bobbing once when he looked in a mirror and saw himself. I have never seen him do it since that day.It was so long ago that I can't remember which Dragon I saw waving one day,Puff or Lilo?I guess Puff and Lilo,being long past there breeding prime, just don't do such things as bobbing and waving any more.Eiko and Ryuu are young so they are bobbing and waving  every day now that they have discovered each other.I am really enjoying watching them. I just love my Dragons!Puff,Lilo,Ryuu,and Eiko,The Golden Dragons to be continued........................                         

No comments:

Post a Comment