Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Thursday, July 24, 2014

Eiko was calm and did not squirm when I picked him up today

I gave Eiko several days to settle in before handling him.He would let me pet him with no problem.He seemed to enjoy it. Since he hasn't been handled a lot, he is very squirmy when he is picked up.Neither Ryuu or Eiko are eating their greens. But they are eating crickets.Puff is eating very well and Lilo is eating her diet of greens and only 1 cricket until her eggs are reabsorbed, and her bloated condition is gone.Eiko is still head bobbing at Ryuu and she is still waving back. He took time out to catch his crickets and then went back to bobbing. I find it quite entertaining to watch them.I have got to get some pictures.I love them all.   Puff,Lilo,Ryuu,and Eiko.  The Golden Dragons, to be continued...................

No comments:

Post a Comment