Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Thursday, February 4, 2010

2 crickets escaped

Puff was awake at 8:00am this morning. After I took care of all the other animals and had my own breakfast, I checked on Puff. He has been digging all over his tank again. I took him out of the tank and held him for 2 hours. I watched TV and Puff watched from his perch on my shoulder. He loves to have his chin and beard rubbed.I sang to him when I put him back into his tank. I had to go down town to pay the mortgage and the water bill.When I returned I fed Puff.2 crickets escaped when I was putting them in the shaker. I tried to catch them but there are too many places for them to hide in the fish room.I hope I will not be over run with crickets running loose all over my fish room. There are 5 escapees in that room now. He ate 5 crickets and still no peas.He is shedding around his face. He then climbed up on his log to bask.He was still basking when I turned out the lights for the night. I sang Puff to sleep and said good night to my beautiful Dragon. I love you Puff. Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon,to be continued....................

No comments:

Post a Comment