Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Thursday, February 4, 2010

Puff had the day to himself

Puff was awake at 8:00am on Wednesday morning. Not much to tell as it was my money day, Carla took me to the bank and grocery shopping,as it was raining.We also stopped at Animal Control and checked on a Husky that was a stray. Beautiful dog! I hope the owners claim it.I was gone pretty much the entire day. When I did get home and checked on Puff,he was on his basking log.I fed him and he ate 6 crickets,I did not offer the peas this time. I bought some apples and cantaloupe to see if Puff might eat them.I will have to go to the organic market for some other greens as my grocery store does not carry them.Puff was already asleep when I turned out the lights for the night.Good night,my beautiful Puff. Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon,to be continued.............

No comments:

Post a Comment