Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Puff is a smart Dragon

Puff was awake at 7:45am this morning.He has been digging all over his tank.The dirt is in disarray and there are holes every where as well as in the hides.He will dig one hole and move to another area and dig some more.After I fed the animals and my self,I held Puff for a while.When I put him back into the tank,I sang to him and played my flute for him. He really enjoys the flute music.Tomorrow is garbage day so I had to go rake up the yard and put the garbage out. When I came back in the house,I checked on Puff.I found him in a tight spot between the basking log and the Christmas log and the wall of the tank. He was trying to turn around and he couldn't quite do it. I told him that he would have to move forward a few inches and then he might be able to turn around.To my surprise, he did just that!It was like he understood what I said. He probably just figured it out on his own,but he did it right after I said that.Either way, Puff is a very smart Dragon.He spent the rest of the afternoon basking on both of his logs.It was rather late when I fed him.I was waiting for Lost to come on TV.He ate 3 crickets and 1 worm.He refused the peas this time.After I fed him he climbed up on the Christmas log to bask. That is where he fell asleep. I turned out the lights at 7:30pm and said good night to my magnificent Puff. Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon,to be continued..................

No comments:

Post a Comment