Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tuesday and wednesday : Dragon update

On Tuesday, Puff was awake early. I held him for awhile and we watched the Olympics on TV.When I fed him, he ate lots of cantaloupe melon,2 crickets and 1 worm.Puff went to bed early. Puff slept in on Wednesday morning.He finally awoke at 11:45am.When I checked on him,he was sitting in his water dish. I wish the waterfall was ready to put in his tank but I can still smell the aquarium sealer, so it is not ready yet.I may still make some more additions to it.I sang to Puff and played my flute for him. We watched the Olympics on TV.Puff watched from his perch on my shoulder.I fed Puff his dinner as I was talking to my friend Rachel on the Phone.She is totally blind so I was explaining to her what Puff was eating and how he was eating it.He ate a lot of cantaloupe melon and 2 crickets and 2 worms.One of the crickets escaped momentarily but I did catch it and Puff ate it.I was telling Rachel about Puff's personality. She was very interested in hearing all about Puff and My 2 pet hairless rats,Remington and Jean Luc. When Puff was done eating,I left him to bask on his log. When I turned out the lights for the night, Puff was on the Christmas log and I sang him to sleep. Good night my beautiful Puff,I love you. Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon,to be continued..................

No comments:

Post a Comment