Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Saturday, February 13, 2010

I fed Puff too early tonight

Puff was awake at 9:30am this morning. After feeding the dogs and cats and my self, I checked on Puff.I held him for awhile and we watched TV most of the morning.When I put him back in his tank,I sang to him and played my flute. He does really enjoy the music.I left him basking on his log as I had to start defrosting something for dinner.I decided to feed Puff early,around 3:30pm.I usually feed him later,about 6:00pm.Puff was not very hungry.I think it was just too early. He did not want any peas or carrot tops,but he did eat the cantaloupe melon. He also ate 2 crickets and 2 worms, but he took his time about eating them.He basked on his log for awhile and when I checked back later, he had already dug into his hide and was asleep for the night.This was about 5:45pm.I waited to see if he would wake,but he didn't. I turned out the lights at 7:00pm. Good night Puff,dream good dreams,and I love you. Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon,to be continued............................

No comments:

Post a Comment