Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cold Weather = Sleeping Dragon

Puff has been waking up late these last few days. The weather has been rather cold here.Puff has been taking naps through out the days.I don't like to disturb him from his naps so I have not been handling him very much.Some times he is napping when it is time for his dinner and I waite until he wakes to feed him. Last night he ate peas and carrot tops and 2 crickets and 3 worms.Tonight, he ate lots of apple and 2 crickets and 1 worm.I have already turned out the lights for the night,but Puff is still awake.He is perched on his log. I tried singing him to sleep but I guess he is just not tired yet.He will close his eyes when he is ready to sleep. Good night my beautiful Puff,I love you. Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon,to be continued.........

No comments:

Post a Comment