Disclaimer

The image in the header is not an image of Puff.


Monday, February 8, 2010

Puff ate carrot tops !

Puff was awake very late this Sunday morning,11:30am.It was raining out and I got a late start with the dogs as None of them wanted to go out in the rain.Finally about 11:00am,the sun came peeping out from the clouds.Puff was basking and napping most of the morning so I let him be. I don't like to bother him when he is sleeping.I started watching a movie on TV,but I also fell asleep as the movie was rather boring.There wasn't much on because of the Super Bowl,and I am just not into football.I fed Puff early and offered him some carrot tops.I had to move Puff off of the vibrating dish so I could give him the carrot tops.He really likes that vibrator!Anyway the CTs moved around and to my surprise, Puff went for them.He ate quite a bit. I put some on the slippery dish with the worms and crickets and he ate some more along with 3 worms and 3 crickets.I left him basking on his log. When I turned out the lights for the night,Puff was already asleep.Good night my magnificent Puff,I love you...Puff The Golden Bearded Dragon,to be continued................

No comments:

Post a Comment